Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty



The Husband's secret has been topping the NY Times Bestseller List for months now. The book description didn't appeal much to me, but I'm glad I took the plunge because I enjoyed reading about an interesting week of three families in Sydney. For me, the epilogue was the icing on the cake and gave a fresh take on how subjective life is.

I didn't garner much booktions as Moriarty gave complete endings to characters in the final chapters. This may be the least booktions I have after a book:

  1. Whether the pathologist had a flu or not, Janie's death was a criminal case ensuring a full autopsy. How could the police be satisfied by a limited autopsy?
  2. Will Rachel turn John-Paul in?
  3. If Conner's alibi for him was a lie, where was he actually at the time of Janie's death?
Have the answers or more questions? Let me know in the comments below.
Follow by email using the gadget in the right sidebar to read new content directly in your inbox. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment